Globally elite center.
Personal sports medicine care.
MCHAMP IS THE UMBRELLA PROGRAM FOR THE UNIVERSITY OF MICHIGAN’S SPORTS MEDICINE ENTERPRISE, SERVING AS THE FUNCTIONAL HUB THAT FACILITATES, STRENGTHENS, AND FORGES COLLABORATIONS ACROSS OUR CAMPUS AND WITH PEER INSTITUTIONS AND INDUSTRY PARTNERS.
The vision of MCHAMP is to be the most trusted destination for every athlete seeking medical care.
MCHAMP delivers on its vision by:
- Focusing on all athletes, of all ages, at all levels of performance. MCHAMP returns you to your top performance.
- Providing patient-centered care where your needs from initial assessment to treatment to a full recovery come first. MCHAMP is with you when you need us, every step of the way.
- Integrating multi-disciplinary care across the entire care continuum. MCHAMP integrates all aspects of clinical, surgical, and psychological care, and coordinates seamlessly with coaches, trainers, and performance scientists.
- Leveraging the Michigan Maize and Blue – a world-class academic medical center, a leading research university, and a comprehensive Division 1 sports program. MCHAMP is the only organization of its kind that can bring the full insights and power of medical care, research, and sports performance to your entire clinical experience.
- World-class medical care that is patient-centered and athlete-oriented, from pre-injury to post-recovery, backed by leading research, and a comprehensive sports program.
To Michigan Medicine:
- Supports Michigan Medicine’s vision to become a national leader in health care;
- Provides care in a way only Michigan can, integrating research and insights from our unique sports assets;
- Enhances the Michigan Medicine’s reputation by becoming the provider of choice for all athletes;
- Represents a unique opportunity for Michigan alumni and supporters to contribute financially to Michigan Medicine;
- Generates referrals beyond MCHAMP;
- Assists the broader research mission of the University through collaboration and referrals.
Excellence in Patient Care, Medical Education and Research
Michigan Medicine is home to one of the largest health care complexes in Michigan. It has been the site of many groundbreaking medical and technological advancements since the Medical School first opened in 1850. Today, Michigan Medicine continues to deliver cutting-edge research and premier patient care. According to U.S. News and World Report, we’re among the best in the nation in a broad range of adult and pediatric specialties.
Find out more at uofmhealth.org/about.